After Sun Advanced Body Treatment 200ml
Prevention is better than cure!
Optimal care for maintaining the natural beauty of the skin is our ultimate goal. At the same time the wish for a tanned complexion is predominant in Western culture. It remains a symbol of sportiness, healthiness and vitality.
Having fun in the sun and enjoying the outdoors in the summertime, without paying the price of accelerated skin aging is a challenge for cosmetic product developers and beauty therapists. DR.BELTER® COSMETIC makes a clear statement: All intensive sun radiation represents extreme stress for the human skin and can lead to irreparable damage.
UV rays can be differentiated into UVB light with a wave length of 280-320 nm and UVA with 320-400 nm. Both UVA and UVB penetrate the skin at different depths. UVB light is absorbed in the epidermis, which is rich in keratinocytes. UVA light penetrates deeper into the dermis, which is rich in fibroblasts.
In these regions, UV rays induce the occurrence of free oxygen radicals and certain enzymes, so called MMPs. When the self-defence systems of the skin are overloaded, the free radicals react with cellular structures, such as DNA and proteins, hindering their natural function. Simultaneously, the MMP enzymes excessively break down dermal tissue. This damage is a major aspect of premature photo-aging. Only reliable protection and premium After Sun products can keep this damage in check.
The new DR.BELTER®-»sun« – care products have been developed on the basis of the latest scientific knowledge to ensure effective protection and optimal care properties. The preparations are extremely kind to the skin and have a gentle, non-sticky consistency that is easy to apply. Used properly and provided the following 6 important rules are followed, the result will be a healthy, radiant tan.
Details[AFTER SUN ADVANCED BODY TREATMENT]
This pleasantly cooling care emulsion instantly soothes and refreshes the skin after sun exposure. Ample moisture and a combination of selected botanical ingredients promote cellular repair and regeneration. The skin regains its balance and soft texture revealing a radiant sun-kissed tan.
- white, nourishing After Sun body lotion
We recommend that you:
1. always protect your skin well, paying special attention to your face
2. be cautious in situations with strong radiation, e.g. mountains, seaside, on yachts; avoid midday sun
3. apply appropriate sun protection before sun exposure and maintain protection by applying the sun protection repeatedly, especially after swimming
4. protect children from direct radiation (high SPF, hats, shirts)
5. do not expose your skin to the sun with products containing active ingredients
6. top-up your fluid balance by drinking sufficiently
7. remove Sun Protection preparations after sunbathing
8. use After Sun preparations
Key ingredients: Konjac Mannane root extract, Chamomile, Silk proteins, Defensil® anti- irritation complex, Vitamin E, Allantoin, Panthenol